Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's almost Sunday?

Where did the last 2 days go? I feel like I haven't been fully utilizing my time here. The last two days were very laid back and we didn't do much at all.

Yesterday we headed back to Edinburgh and when we got back we didn't do anything except hang out in our rooms. At 7 we went to a literary pub tour, which I found very interesting. The two actors were hilarious and really knew their stuff! Afterwords, we were going to actually get stuff at a pub, but we ended up at an italian place, which was AMAZING. It kicked Olive Garden's butt. I also tried my first wine, which was a red, but I think I'd like to try a white some time. After that we explored a little and headed back to our flats. We stayed up late playing telephone pictionary and then hit bed at like 3 am.

Today's plans were shopping, but we didn't even leave the house til close to 3 because we were tired and getting ready, all that jazz. We got a little lost, but ended up at the Grassmarket, where we found this cute shop-- Helio's Fountain. Jan McNeil (Awesome Cat Sitting Lady!) had mentioned this shop to me, so I knew I wanted to go in. After that we worked our way back to Prince's street, and the mall we wanted to find intially. I ended up buying some really cute flats, and a cute top. I can't wait to have an excuse to wear them.

Tonight we had planned on hitting up a super cheap club, so we got take away fish and chips but we got to talking alot at dinner and it got late and we were all tired, so we decided to stay in and have since all just been working on our sketch books. I feel like I have yet to find inspiration, because nothing in my book is really all that amazing yet, but everyone else's is amazing. I also feel like even though we've had fun, we haven't fully utilized our time here. There's so much more I'd like to do and we have just been putting around. I guess I'll have to step it up a notch next week!

Well signing off from Edinburgh, this post is dedicated to my best friend and future awesome roomie, Kaela, who is 22 today!

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if you are just saying Hello, I always love hearing from you :)