Friday, June 7, 2013

FO Friday: I've just got Pixelexia ok?

I love this movie!!

I finished my tank top the other day :P


I really like how she turned out! A bit short and tight but still love. I want to go back in time and make it a size bigger, but it's whatever. The yarn was a butt. 

Knit in the round, I did colorwork checks up the base, becoming less and less as it went. Upon completion I added a crochet border to all the holes and then a lacy crochet border on the bottom! 


So, overall I like it but it's not my favorite. I know it will still get some good wear this summer!

~Lisa

Sorry, it's been a long day and I'm not sure what to say....

FO Friday's with Tami's Amis

2 comments:

  1. It is fantastic! I think it looks great on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for FOs! If the length becomes an issue maybe you could knit on a solid blue border at the bottom?

    ReplyDelete

Even if you are just saying Hello, I always love hearing from you :)