Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WIP Wednesday: Summer Goals

Hey all, it's Wednesday! That means it's time for a WIP Wednesday. Sadly, I don't have any WIP knit projects to show off today (yea I finished my tank, check back Friday!) BUT I decided to share my summer goals. I have quite a few of them haha.

1) Try all 25 summer flavors of shakes at Sonic. It helps that they are half price after 8! So far I have tried 6!

2) Jog/Walk a total of 50 or more miles.... I've been using Map My Run to log it and so far it's going well. There is a one mile track by my house that's really helpful.
3)Bike a total of 100 or more miles, once again Map My Run is really helpful with this goal.

**So far I have logged : a little over 12 miles on my bike; a little over 10 miles jogging**. 

4) Try one new recipe a week. Last week I tried: Pineapple Chicken Stir-fry. This week we are doing a curry-pork with corn/bean salad.  (I'll be posting the recipes on my other blog, Lisa's Tiny Kitchen)


5) Finish at least 4 of my mini gouache paintings. So far I have 1 half way done... I've been kinda lazy...and busy! And then do a bunch of pastel/colored pencil sketches also.
6) Watch all 52 Disney Theatrical Animated movies, IN ORDER. We watched Snow White last night. I am dead serious I want to do this so bad.

7) Finish writing up and editing my tank pattern, find some test knitters and work on re-fining so that I can submit it to Knitty or somewhere similar. 

Wow, that's a lot of goals. But I think I can do it. If work doesn't keep me busy. I haven't had as much free time as I'd like, but it's been worth it.

~Lisa

Tami's Amis has WIP's if you are interested. :P

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your first goal! I do hope you'll tell us about them:) My favorite is a chocolate malt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that is a lot of goals! But I totally think you can do it. I'm so glad to see how well your fitness goals are going, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is going to be an epic amount of Disney! How fun.

    ReplyDelete

Even if you are just saying Hello, I always love hearing from you :)