Sunday, June 30, 2013

PS: Summer Art @ The Art Center!

Sorry for the lack of posting/active-ness. I have been rather lazy on the blog front this past week. This coming week I shall be better.

Tonight's PS is dedicated to my work, at which one of my jobs is using a super fancy camera to take awesome photos of the kids!

Photographic Sundays 
A chance to share an image (or images) from the week with little to no other text or blog post. 



For more awesome photos (most taken by me, a few by one of my bosses, who also did ALL the editing on these, go here or here

Have a great week guys, I can't wait to share what I'm working on! 

~Lisa

PS: It doesn't have to be Sunday to share your photos! Any day is fine :) 



1 comment:

  1. Those are great photos. You can see that the kids are having such a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Even if you are just saying Hello, I always love hearing from you :)