Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rock Climbing and Book Binding.




Ok, so this may be short, only because it's 1 am over here and I need to hit bed so I can get up early to go to Glasgow tomorrow. Normally I wouldn't even be blogging tonight, but I may not have time to blog the next 3 days, so I need to get this in now.


This morning we woke up a little earlier and went to Arthur's Seat, by Holyrood Park. It wasn't in our itinerary, but it seemed like alot of us wanted to do it so we went before our scheduled activities. Although me and Angelica turned back early (we were tired!), the views from where we did get were very amazing!


On our way back we walked by a place with smoothies, so we convinced everyone to go there for lunch. It turned out to be a little pricey, but where else can you get a pineapple and strawberry smoothie? I also had my first Scotish baked potato. However, we are definitely going to have to start doing "take-away" because it's cheaper than eating in.


We then met up with our teacher, who took us to a fabric and an art store to get stuff to make the sketchbooks we will be using for our assignments. He told us we didn't have to finish them tonight-- he wanted us rested for our Glasgow trip tomorrow, but we pulled through and finished about 15 minutes ago (Why I'm still up). I think it turned out cute, right?
PHOTO



So tomorrow we depart for a 3 day trip to Glasgow where we will be staying at a bed and breakfast and visiting the Glasgow school of arts. They have a big open house with all the student works up, so it should be exciting! I'll update when I can, there will be wi-fi in the breakfast room at our place.

~Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if you are just saying Hello, I always love hearing from you :)