Sunday, June 26, 2011

More sketches :)

So I didn't do much so far today, mostly stayed in all morning then explored Prince's Street this afternoon, where I made a few small purchases.

Anyways though, I want to share more of my recent sketches.


Self portrait with Muffin (My cat) based on wooden head carving of Henry VIII
Self portrait based on wood head carving of Julius Caesar. I like this one.
Drawing of a large puddle on the beach at St. Andrews


Perspective drawings based of below, the Narsissus Garden

Ink drawing of the pub we went to. Based off a cartoony ink drawing I saw at the Queen's Gallery.

That's all I've done so far. I need more inspiration, because right now I feel tapped out.

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if you are just saying Hello, I always love hearing from you :)