Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Disney Drawings

So lately I've been on a drawing streak and I am utterly obsessed with Disney, so as a result, I present: DISNEY DRAWINGS!

3 Different styles of Minnie created for one of my friends. I LOVE how this turned out and I may do one with Mickey and who knows what else :)

Penny from the Rescuers. I drew this for a contest on Deviantart to draw children characters from Disney Movies, so I did Penny with her teddy and Rufus the cat.
Aladdin and Jasmine! This is taken from the scene where they are on top of the pagoda after the carpet ride. This was a good chance for me to work on faces/heads realisticly. I love how it turned out.
Kenai and Koda from Brother Bear. I did this for my sister, and I like how it turned out because the characters are not exactly like the movie, but you still know who they are :D

Thats all my stuff for now. I will post more as I draw more (very soon!).

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if you are just saying Hello, I always love hearing from you :)