Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Snipets

It's been too long since I updated this blog. I feel sort of bad about it, mostly because I did truly enjoy posting and sharing. It's just been a very busy time for me and I wasn't even sure if anyone was reading any more.

I have decided, that at least for today, I am going to just post lots of photos with quick captions of what's been going on.

3 whole boxes of quality, sweater quantity yarn donated to me by a local knitter.

Filling the Horlock Galleries with new art. 

All of my babies! 

Blocking my Bad Oyster Shawl.

Hat that is out of yarn :( 

Hand dyed fiber by one of the LYS owners in my town.

Making progress on my spinning grab bag

3-foot tall paper mache tree. My new installation project. 

Weekly Inspirations:
Art: Check out this local artist I just discovered. I have seen better works by him than shown here, but  you get the idea.
Knitting:People just keep designing gorgeous, non-lace shawls. It's kind of addictive to just favorite them. I have over 200 in mine Ravelry list. 
Food: Have you ever tried making alfredo sauce and adding pesto to it? That's what my roommate Heidi did on Monday. It was super delicious and I highly recommend it. Especially if the 2 are homemade to begin with. 
Life: What can I say? So many things are happening here. But it's all good things. I'm just taking life one day at a time.

OHHHHHH AND if you're interested, I have instagram now! My name is Lisa_24_7. Follow me for art and knitting updates! 

~Lisa 

4 comments:

  1. Hello! isn't instagram awesome for quick sharing! love your new art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear from you. Yes, I am loving instagram to death :)
      And even better - the pink painting in the middle was sold recently!

      Delete
  2. Busy, busy! Love that hand-dyed fiber, and how lucky to have received so much nice yarn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fiber community here is outstanding, filled with so many wonderful ladies.

      Delete

Even if you are just saying Hello, I always love hearing from you :)