Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

With finals week wrapping up, despite the intense amount of work I still need to do, I wanted to take the time to do something for all my friends, and what better way than to compile a mixed CD of everyone's favorite Christmas tunes.  It's amazing the random songs people like this time of the year.  I thought I'd share with you all the playlist that is the first annual "World's Most Random Christmas CD". Who knows, maybe there's something on here you've never heard.

Carol of the Bells (Lyrics version)
12 Days - Straight No Chaser -- very fun A Capella version.
Where are you Christmas -- from the Grinch movie
Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives
Baby It's Cold Outside -- my favorite version being the one from Elf.
Winter Wonderland -- Classic by Bing Crosby
The Nutcracker suite
Little Drummer Boy -- version by Jessica and Ashlee Simpson
All I want for Christmas is you- Mariah Carey -- somehow is always on the list
Breath of Heaven - Amy Grant -- LOVE
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - N*sync -- will forever be on my list
X-M@S - Corey Tayler
When Christmas comes to town - Polar Express
Wizards in Winter -- Trans Siberian Orchestra
Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Jackson 5
Chanukah Song - Adam Sandler.
Do They Know It's Christmastime? - Band Aid
Last Christmas - Glee Cast
Believe - Josh Groban
Joy to the World - Train -- :D

Finals haven't given me much chance to watch movies yet, but there are a few I watch every year.

Christmas Vacation


I'll Be Home For Christmas (I have watched this every year since 3rd grade when it came out-- Jonathan Taylor Thomas is sooo hot)


Elf


The Santa Clause




So...what are your favorite holiday movies and songs? I'm always up for new ideas and suggestions to add to my list.

~Lisa


2 comments:

  1. I always watch the movie "Love Actually". I've seen it twice this season already:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to watch Elf again, I haven't seen it in so long! My family is always subjected to my mother's favorite christmas movie, Fanny and Alexander, which is totally NOT a christmas movie and runs 312 minutes long. I plan on getting some knitting done that night. You are so sweet to make a christmas CD for your friends!

    ReplyDelete

Even if you are just saying Hello, I always love hearing from you :)