Friday, August 13, 2010

Disney Minitures

Heya :D So I've started a new 'project'. I am doing mini (as in 3x4.5 inches :O ) drawings. Each will be from a Disney movie, with the main character and (hopefully) an object or scenery that relates to that movie. I have 2 so far, 48 (I think) to go!


This is my first. I am trying to go in order of release, which puts Snow White first. This is one of my favorite drawings, mainly because she's not completely in the Disney cartoon style, more realistic, and the Apple is drawn really well :)

I am not a fan of this one, but Pinocchio was SO HARD to draw, ugh. Oh well. That's supposed to be the wishing star behind him.



And finally: Not a mini, but a random drawing I did last week of Tinana and the Frog from Princess and the Frog. Enjoy!

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if you are just saying Hello, I always love hearing from you :)