Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This is MY BLOG!

Hi! My name is Lisa and this is going to be my art and knitting blog. I am currently a Freshman in art at college and I also knit alot in my free time. Here you will find info about my latest projects and stuff. :D But first a bit about me:

I have been doing art all my life, and have decided to let it control my future. I feel that I am pretty good at it, but I've definately seen better. I also knit alot in my free time, I have made about 5 scarves in the past 2 months and I just learned how to make socks :D

That's me! Lol maybe I will post more about me later, but that's not really what this blog is here for.

~Lisa

PS: I LOVE WICKED: THE MUSICAL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if you are just saying Hello, I always love hearing from you :)