Sunday, December 7, 2014

Knitting Artist - Holiday Sale!

Happy December friends! I should have posted this last week, but life has been getting away from me.

I am having a Holiday Sale at my Etsy Shop: The Knitting Artist.


From now until next Sunday, Dec 14th, you can get 20% off any item in my shop. Just use the code SBSAT at checkout. 

What can you get ? 

Copies of my first 'zine: Words and Sttiches, November 2014. Each issue comes with beautiful images of my art paired with a poem. Also included is knitting lessons, a free dishcloth pattern and a simple veggie recipe.


Fine Art Prints of my Gouache (similar to watercolor) paintings. And believe me, you will never know it's not the original. Printed on beautiful somerset velvet watercolor paper, the color and vibrancy will magically transport you to my imaginary worlds. 


One (or many) of my handpainted cards. Right now I am offering just simple knit stitch designs, but I am hoping to add some more abstract (and maybe holiday themed if I have time this week) designs. Why not send a special message on a special card? 


So, why not pop on over and take advantage of the chance to own a part of me and my art while you can save some money. And don't forget - all the proceeds go straight back to me as an artist, which means you are essentially helping me to keep on creating and doing what I love.

~Lisa 



1 comment:

Even if you are just saying Hello, I always love hearing from you :)